Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions, Resolutions

Do you make them?

After reading a friend's blog, I decided I better start thinking about my resolutions for 2009.

Of course there are the ones I put on my list every year, like lose weight, go to the gym, read my Bible more, more quiet time, be a better wife/friend, etc. But, I'm thinking this year I need to have some real tangible, realistic goals for 2009. I will give birth to my fifth child in June, and I need to keep my expectations of myself very low, but there are certainly lots of things I'd love to improve about myself.

Definitely on my list: Being fit(taking care of myself), nurturing my relationship with God, keeping my desk clean, overall home organization, keeping my car clean (inside and out, but mostly inside), being more patient with my kids, I could go on and on......

What resolutions are you making? Are you good at keeping them?

6 comments:

budgetqueen said...

Just got your christmas newsletter - always good to hear from you.
Carmen

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Love you my friend! Um you forgot to add spend more time with Nicole... ;-p

The Tucker Family said...

You know I can help with the home organizing! You are fit, you are one hot mama! Loved hearing your thoughts...you are a wonderful woman! Thanks for the msg, we are feeling better - FINALLY!

andrea said...

Those are good ones. Gotta work on mine still!

Jacinda said...

I'm hoping to set more tangible goals too. I plan on nailing them all down this week. This sounds lame, but the only one I know for sure is flossing every day. Hope I see you tomorrow. I'm so excited to be back at church!

Liege said...

I just figured mine out and I wrote about it on my blog. But the more superficial ones that didn't make it to the blog include things like eat better, work out, cook, keep the house organized, and so on. I think all of us women and mothers have very similar resolutions ever new year...