Monday, August 17, 2009
Audrey and Ellie are back to school. Olivia starts tomorrow. It was a pretty smooth morning, Ellie shed some tears as Josh and I tried to leave. Audrey is in the third grade, Ellie is starting first. This event also officially marks the anniversary of my blog, I started it last year on the first day of school. Wow, time flies when you're having fun...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Since Christmastime, Audrey has been talking about growing her hair so she could donate it to Locks of Love. Well she did it! 12 inches and a cute haircut, here are a few pics...
Monday, August 10, 2009
Joel accompanied me to the Fresno County court house this afternoon to fight a ticket I received in March. He must be my lucky charm because the officer didn't show and my case was dismissed (which means I will get my $302 back, yippeee). After our adventures at traffic court, we headed to the pediatrician for Joel's 2 month appointment. He weighs 11 pounds, 11 oz, and he is now 23 1/2 inches. It's been a good day, yeah for dismissed tickets and growing little boys!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Some goals I'm working towards or things I'd like to see accomplished this month:
- Joel sleeping thru the night.
- More routine as the girls head back to school (August 17) and Olivia starts pre-school 2 days/week.
- Eating healthy and trying to seriously shed my baby weight (I have 25 pounds to lose).
- Getting myself back to the gym, trying to get back into the kickbox circuit class I was doing, and maybe trying a spin class.
- Getting a 5 or 10k on the calendar to run in Sept or Oct to motivate me and keep me that way (anybody interested in running with me???)
- Get my household routines back into order (housecleaning, running errands, making dinner, etc)
- Implement daily chores AGAIN for each of the girls (A, E, and O)
- Make an effort to simplify my life by decluttering (the kids toys and my closet will be my goal for August)
- Getting a photo album together for Joel's pictures thus far.
- Getting up early enough to take a shower, pray, and read my Bible before any of the kiddos are awake (this one is hard for me).
That's probably enough stuff for August. What do you want to work on in August? Do you look forward to a new school year or despise the fact that summer is over? I'd love to hear your comments.