Monday, August 10, 2009

My Good Luck Charm

Audrey took this pic of us this afternoon.

Joel accompanied me to the Fresno County court house this afternoon to fight a ticket I received in March. He must be my lucky charm because the officer didn't show and my case was dismissed (which means I will get my $302 back, yippeee). After our adventures at traffic court, we headed to the pediatrician for Joel's 2 month appointment. He weighs 11 pounds, 11 oz, and he is now 23 1/2 inches. It's been a good day, yeah for dismissed tickets and growing little boys!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Yea!! I'm so glad your getting your money back! Serves the cop right....that was a pretty chicken ticket to begin with!

andrea said...

that is so great! i am so happy for you! did you get any answers about the school zone even though he didn't show up? good for you to take the time and fight it! now the real question is. . . what will you do with all that hard earned money coming your way??????

Liege said...

Joel looks so different already. I can't wait to hold that little peanut again :)
See you next week.
Miss you girl.