Monday, March 30, 2009
Here are some highlights of our trip:
- The most peaceful two and a half hour drive to Pismo, no kids screaming in the backseat, no emergency stops for a potty break, just me and Josh.
- The jacuzzi that graced our balcony and where I probably spent 90% of my time.
- The hour long massage I got (heavenly).
- Eating king crab legs with lots of butter at a table with a view of the sunset.
- Eating dessert two nights in a row and not even trying to justify it.
- Walking along the beach and listening to the ocean.
- Watching tons of guys "kiteboard" along the beach.
- Talking to Josh for hours and hours, and loving every minute of it.
- Eating a clam chowder bread bowl at the Splash Cafe.
- Getting to know Chad & Liege more.
- Spending two blissful nights away and realizing I do miss my children when I'm away.
- Breathing that ocean air.
- Reading magazine after magazine with no interruptions.
- Dreaming together about our future.
- Wondering why we don't do this more.
Well we are back now, and you'd think after the great weekend I had I would be more than ready to step back into reality but....My girls missed me and need lots of attention, I need to make them dinner, I have lots of bags to unpack, my house is a mess (just the way I left it), they are so noisy and I think I'm getting a headache.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Ellie jump roping with a dog leash.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sitting on the bench in front of the dining room.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Close up belly pic.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
When I ask her to smile, this is what she does.