Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Peach Blossom Dress Rehearsal

All the sisters in the audience anxiously awaiting Audrey's performance.


Audrey and her friend, Amanda.


Audrey's dress rehearsal was this afternoon for Peach Blossom. Tomorrow morning she will perform at Fresno State for the annual oral interpretation festival. Her group (1st & 2nd graders) are reciting the poem "I'm Squealing, I'm Screeching, My Mom's Gone Antiquing." She did a great job today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow also. Last year I was working so I didn't get to see her perform at Fresno State. Yeah for being a stay-at-home mom this time around, makes me so happy not to miss this kind of stuff!

3 comments:

Chad Davis said...

After our preview Tues night, I have actually thought about this event. You better have a video camera!!!

Kristal said...

How exciting! I know she will do great! I remember doing peach blossom when I was her age, I can't believe they still do it! Oh man did that last sentance make me sound old or what?!?!?!

Jacinda said...

She was cute performing for us last Tuesday. Your girls are such dolls!