Monday, March 23, 2009

12-year anniversary

Josh's present to me.

My present to Josh.

Us.


We celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary this weekend. We went to our favorite place for dinner, Max's. I had salmon, Josh had pasta, it was delicious. Josh gave me a great gift...huge pictures of each of our daughters. I've been wanting a BIG picture like this of each of them for our bedroom wall....yeah! I bought Josh cologne and an hour long massage...my present to him wasn't spectacular but I was proud of my wrapping job.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy dozen years! So exciting!

And that wrapping job is quite attractive.

The Tucker Family said...

Happy 12 years to you guys! It was great seeing you on Saturday night! Looking forward to catching up on the 4th! By the way, I love the wrapping job and the gifts were amazing too (yours and his)! Have a great day!

Natalie said...

What? No gigantic picture of Josh's face too? Very sweet! To 12 more years (and then some...)

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Congrats! Love you guys!!

Jacinda said...

Who took those pictures of your girls? I think I always say this, but your girls couldn't be any prettier! I loved having them all here yesterday, even though it was so short. Would love to get our families together! Thank you for dinner! You out did yourself with the strawberry pizza! I should have had someone take a picture of my face when I opened the box! What a treat! Before you said what was in that pretty wrapped box, you had my mind racing on what was inside, since it just said present underneath. Hope you had fun. Happy Anniversary!