Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nice Afternoon

Addie's favorite place to do her homework, in the crate myrtle in our front yard.

Ellie jump roping with a dog leash.

Gabby sniffing around.....she's such a good dog!


Grace looking her best....this is how she looks most of the time (hair in her eyes, dirty face, etc).



Olivia pretending to be a dog, Audrey is walking her with a jump rope.


Well I suffered a "pregnant moment" this morning at Fresno State....as Addie performed her poem I quickly snapped picture after picture, only to discover a few minutes later I had left the memory card for my camera in my computer, so unfortunately I have no pictures of the performance.......Josh did video tape it though, that's the only thing that makes me feel a little better about my brain mush!

Anyway, we had a nice afternoon, the weather has been great! Here are some pictures of the girls' adventures outside.

4 comments:

Jacinda said...

What a great homework spot, and in a dress too! Totally understand what I call, "Baby Brain". Everything really is mush up there! Life group was so great on Tues. Bri and I were saying, I bet some interesting convos. were had later that evening! I loved how everyone opened up. love ya!

Lesley said...

Are the girls dressing themselves, cuz they look pretty good...I'm so proud!

Unknown said...

Your girls are all so cute. Doesn't the fourth baby always have messy hair and face? That's how it is around here. Then again, I guess it was true for one through three, too.
I love that Audrey does her homework in the tree!

andrea said...

I was wondering how it went. I asked Addie on Sunday and she said it was "good". That's all! I am sorry you forgot your camera, but if that is a first for you, that is not too bad! The pictures of the girls are so cute!