Sunday, December 7, 2008

Run, run as fast as you can....

me and Andrea after the race

My friend, Andrea and I ran a 5k yesterday at Fresno State. I improved my time a wee bit from last month, and it felt good. I felt a little bit like the little gingerbread boy as I kept telling myself to run, run as fast as I can, they can't catch me....lots of people caught me, and passed me, but I finished and didn't get eaten by a clever fox, so it's all good. I wonder what's next for me in my running adventure, possibly a 10k? I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

Awesome job my friend! You are such a stud! Glad that Andrea joined you! Maybe next time my hip will be up for trying to keep up with you! xoxo!

andrea said...

it was so fun! glad we made it home in enough time, if you know what i mean!!!!

Unknown said...

You're awesome!!! Way to go.

Glad no fox got you. Had to laugh at that.

Maybe work up to a half-marathon by mid-March? We could be race buddies.

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Soooo proud of you...really wish I would have been in town! If you are planning on running more I am in every time...you know that! I am wanting to do a 10k....and he half at Disneyland next year!!