Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby's Ultrasound & Hail in Fresno all in the same day

Ellie on the front porch, water is pouring down behind her.

Can you see the hail???

We had an ultrasound of our sweet baby today. I'm measuring right where I should be and baby looks good and healthy. We have another scheduled in 6 weeks. Along with our exciting pics of baby, it hailed this afternoon in Fresno for about 10-15 minutes. Olivia and Ellie were scared to death of the thunder and hail, and it took lots of prompting to get them outside to enjoy God's work. I should have made a fire, but I was too lazy. I'm enjoying the change in weather even if I do feel like I need my ski jacket inside. Here's to winter: cozy fires, warm meals in the oven, comfy slippers, and fuzzy pajamas.

5 comments:

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

I love this weather too!! Can't wait to see pictures of my new "Nephew"......

Unknown said...

Glad baby's looking good! Did you decide whether to find out or not?

Happy Winter, friend!!!!

The Tucker Family said...

Today's weather was awesome, such a masterpiece from God! Madi loved watching the hail, Emma had no clue, just couldn't figure out why Meadow (our dog) was standing on her dog house whinning!

Glad to hear everything is going GREAT with the newest Wilkinson and with you of course! Can't wait to catch up with you tomorrow night!

Love ya!

The Miners said...

Here's to winter in Fresno! I loved the "storm" yesterday!

andrea said...

here! here!