Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged..... you're it

So Teri tagged me http://momcolumn.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagged.html....I feel privileged, I better respond...

If you read her tag, you can see she gave me a few choices of topics, one of which is "6 things that make you happy," but I wrote a blog a while back of things that make me happy so in an effort to not be redundant I will choose 6 things I would like to replace in my house. If I tag you pick the topic of your choice...

1. The security screen doors that are on every entrance/exit of my home, I would not replace them, I would trash them! They were on our house when we bought it and I hate them.

2. The cheap fake wood blinds that have seen better days.

3. Bathtub in the master bathroom.

4. All the interior doors and hardware.

5. The 70's wet bar that's in our living room. I'd love to make it a coffee/wine bar.

6. Our backyard, it needs some serious landscaping.

Okay, I'm tagging these six people:
1. Andrea
2. Stephanie
3. Nicole
4. Liege
5. Jacinda
6. Sam

3 comments:

heather said...

Love it! Don't you feel better for just getting it out there....or maybe you feel worse and can't stop thinking about the things you would change.... :)

The Tucker Family said...

Hey Girl! Wow only 6 things to change in my home?

1. Tile over my fireplace on both sides...I am over the stone colored brick!

2. Landscaping in my flowerbeds (pretty plants, shrubs, flowers, veg. garden, etc)!

3. I would love to get a whole new look in my bedroom...new bedding, new furniture, curtains, celling fan, new pictures, etc.!

4. Somehow make my Laundry Room inside my house (it's currently in the garage)!

5. Redo the shelves and rods in all the closets (they are 50 years old and will break one day)!

6. Replace all the interior doors and hardware including closet doors!

That was fun! Thanks for sharing Laura!

andrea said...

i will post something on my blog. maybe what makes me happy...i already complain too much about my house!!!