Friday, December 5, 2008

Dnner with Friends

Some friends had our family over last night for dinner. I just have to tell you about the awesome dinner they made for us. Fillets, shrimp, lobster tails, salad, bread, au gratin potatoes, and for dessert, chocolate covered strawberries! This is probably the best meal I've had in months. Thank you for having us, we had a wonderful time and really hope we can hang out more. The food was great, but the company was even better. I should have taken some pictures, but that might have made it a little too obvious how excited I get about good food and good friends.

5 comments:

andrea said...

I am jealous...and in this economy?...fillets and lobster?...who are they, what are their names and how can I be their friends too??? just kidding! Sounds like a nice evening.

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yummmmmmmmmm.

heather said...

Your welcome!

Just kidding... :)

Chad Davis said...

I wish I had friends like that too!!! Dang!!!