Monday, October 20, 2008

What Not to Wear

Audrey informed me last night as she was picking out her clothes for the next day that she learned on "What Not to Wear" that if you have a skinny neck you should wear v-neck tops to help you look nice. Now there is a piece of information I didn't know, but maybe it doesn't matter cuz I don't think my neck is really all that skinny. Why is my 7 year-old more in tune with fashion than me? She loves that show and really listens to Stacy London's recommendations for each person she works with. Maybe I have a future fashion expert on my hands.

4 comments:

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

That is so seriously funny!! I love it when the girls come up with random things like this! Lauryn and Addie should get together and open some fashion business!!!

andrea said...

She is so cute! Man, girls make me nervous!!! She has sure picked up on fashion fast! You will have to tell her that you and I need her to be our personal shopper since the two of us need some work according to her! Well, at least our shoes!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I'd be a bit worried that her fashion advice would be fashion critique in my case. And I've got one, too - I don't DARE let her watch that show. Then she'd be all over me. I think I need to go ON that show.
I love that the "neck" info is what stood out to her enough to mention later.

Jacinda said...

Okay, she sounds like my kind of girl! That is really hilarious! I love that show and Stacy London too!