Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Olivia

This is how she dressed herself Saturday.
This is her hair-do on Sunday morning.


Olivia, our third child, is constantly making me laugh with her creative, crazy, spunky personality. She dressed herself for church this morning and even did her own hair, this is what she looked like. I don't have the nerve to break her spirit or pride but it's a constant struggle for me. Maybe she is everything I want to be....she could care less what others think of her and so happy with what she has accomplished. Her spirit is so lively and fun, reminding me not to take life too serirously. I know God has a lot to teach me through my children
.

4 comments:

heather said...

What a doll!

Unknown said...

You have great insights regarding her personality.

And I LOVE her hairdo.

andrea said...

Okay, she is so darn cute! You are right, there is so much we can learn from our kids. It is just so hard to stop and sit and think about it. Maybe that's why I should have more...so I can learn from them!

Jacinda said...

That is so awesome that you let her go like that! She is such a cutie! I think I may be a little more of a control freak after all. Missed you at the gym on Mon!