Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Josh and Gracie, our princess



Our jack-o-lantern pizza, yum yum.


Olivia and Addie checking out the cake, can you see the HUGE spider on it?



The cowgirl, princess, chef, and mouse pose for a pic.




An attempt for a family photo in front of our huge blow up pumpkin in the front yard.



Well we did our Halloween thing here at home tonight. I bought the girls a pizza shaped like a jack-o-lantern, Nana brought a spooky spider cake from Eddie's Bakery, we warmed some apple cider on the stove, and went around our neighborhood trick-or-treating. We had fun and the girls were more interactive this year, actually excited about knocking on doors and talking to our neighbors. I always enjoy Halloween, and I think it's because it involves walking around our neighborhood and talking to the people who live around us. It was a fun day, the girls are fast asleep, and I'm tired. My candy eating is done, I've eaten all the DOTS I can find in their candy bags. Tomorrow I'm back at my feeble attempt at no sugar.
.

5 comments:

heather said...

You are so good about updating...I am impressed and jealous! You guys are too cute!

andrea said...

we missed seeing you guys last night! i am glad you had a good time. the girls look so cute! i love the picture of all of you in front of your gigantic pumpkin!

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Missed you all last night...looks like you actually had fun without us though....go figure!? Love the costumes!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love what they all chose to dress up as. AND I love your yard pumpkin.

Also, I'm a big fan of DOTS, too - but have to go back to no sugar now b/c I'm feeling pretty sugared-out-yucky.

I'm with you- it is so fun to be out and about in the neighborhood - I wish there was occasion for that more than once a year.

The Tucker Family said...

Totally missed the Wilkinson's last night, but it looks like you guys had a blast! Love ya!