Sunday, October 12, 2008

Harrison's 2nd birthday

Peggy & Harrison



me, Kevin (my bro), Lesley (my sis)




Olivia all partied out.


This weekend we went to southern California to visit my family and go to Harrison's birthday party. Harrison is my nephew, Kevin & Peggy's son. We had so much fun....the girls played so hard, the food was great, the weather couldn't have been better, and the company was entertaining. I meant to get a picture of Harrison and my girls for a cousin pic, but it just didn't work out, maybe next time. My brother and his wife are laid back and so hospitable, makes it fun and relaxing to be at their house. My nephew is a doll, talking more and more, and obsessed with Cars (the movie and anything associated to it). Kevin & Peggy just found out they are expecting baby #2, baby is due in May. Fun weekend, now I need to go rest!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun trip! Congrats on a new addition to your family. And I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your brother - that was cool to see him.
Have a great rest and start to your week.

heather said...

Baby #2!!! Yay!