Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Movie Night: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium



Grace trying on some sunglasses.


Swinging in the backyard.

Olivia getting herself ready for church.


Eating popsicles and watching Fresno State football.


I wish all weekends were 3 days long! We had a great weekend at home hanging out, working around the house, playing outside, enjoying the cooler weather, watching the Fresno State Bulldogs win. Josh's parents took all 4 girls overnight on Sunday night. I cleaned the house right when they left and it stayed clean for over 12 hours, it was amazing! We slept in Monday morning, it was blissful! Thank God for wonderful grandparents, I think I'd be crazy without them!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a dreamy weekend!

heather said...

I cracked up when I saw Olivia "getting ready for church." She is too funny!

The Tucker Family said...

Your family is just beautiful! I love your girls! Love the hat Olivia had on too! Looking forward to next weeks organizing!