Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back At It

Well I guess I've had a pretty uneventful week because I haven't blogged about anything in a few days. I'm happy to report that yesterday I renewed my membership at the gym and I'm back at it (after almost a year sabbatical). I went yesterday and today, and I already feel better. I really believe it does more for my mental state than my body. Getting on that elliptical felt like meeting an old friend for coffee. I'm hoping I can go at least 3 or 4 times a week, shed 10 pounds, and feel better than ever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Laura! Back to the gym --- good for you!
(We haven't decided that prize for the first one to reach 10 pounds gone, have we?)

The Tucker Family said...

You are awesome! Wish we could work out together! My membership is up in Dec, so I will see if GB3 can match Gold's price and I think I will switch!