Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grace turns 11 months old!


Grace is now 11 months old. I am enjoying her so much. If having 4 children has taught me anything it's to remember how quickly the time goes and to really try to enjoy it. She is crawling and into everything. My mom was here visiting this week and Grace crawled into her room, emptied her suitcase by pulling every item of clothing out and throwing it all over the floor. These are the kinds of things Grace finds pleasure in. She is easily entertained by watching her sisters play. She is just starting to dance and this cracks the girls up, and she seems to know how funny she is because she continues until the laughs stop. It will be interesting to see her personality develop as the youngest of 4 sisters. We are blessed to have her and I'm grateful to be her mom!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie-head! I love her eyes and her big smile.
One month to her birthday!

Allison Vasquez said...

Ahh, cute spiky hair! Mia's hair has grown and laid down. I miss the spikes!