Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Hot Breakfast on Thursday Morning???



Okay, as far as breakfast goes I'm pretty much a loser. I am all about convienence when it comes to feeding my children their first meal of the day (actually any meal of the day). Frozen waffles, mini pancakes, pop tarts, and cereal are some of our favorite easy breakfast foods. Oh I forgot donuts. Every now and then when I'm feeling convicted of their sugary, processed breakfast I will serve bananas and/or instant oatmeal. This morning (it's a Thursday morning, not a Saturday) I actually got up and made waffles and bacon. I think my girls were so surprised to eat something warm, and freshly made, they kept commenting on how good it was. Well here's to many more hot breakfasts on weekdays...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a good idea now and then! You're giving me some inspiration.

The Tucker Family said...

I just love your heart Laura! You are so real and such a wonderful mommy! You are an inspiration to me! Have a blessed day! Love ya!

heather said...

I wish I could meke my family some waffles.....but I seemed to have loaned out my waffle maker...oh, well....we'll stick with our frozen eggo's for now....

andrea said...

So when can you come and do breakfast at the Heinricys?