Friday, January 9, 2009

It's getting better

Gabby asleep in her crate

Liv smiling big.

Grace just crawling around (she's still not walking).

Addie and Gabby

Addie and Gabby again.

I'm happy to report our second night with Gabby was much better...Josh and I actually got some sleep and she is getting more used to her crate.

Heather, thank you for reminding me that you can't give up the first day, if you had you would have sent Luke back. I guess it's a little different since Luke is your son and Gabby is a dog, but it's the encouragement I needed.

The girls are having so much fun with her, brushing her hair, taking her on walks, playing with her inside her crate. We played fetch with her yesterday and she returns the ball most of the time.

I have to admit, I'm having a lot of fun with her. I've always said I'm not much of a dog person, but I kinda like this one!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So... she's not full-grown, right? She seems so big already! How big will she get?

andrea said...

Oh, poor Scout! He is already getting left in the dust! She is really cute though! I am glad it is getting better!

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Yeah! You did it! Sooo glad...it is so true...they are just like our kids...little babies! They get used to things, and realize that you won't always come when you cry! Way to go guys...it is sooo worth it! Can't wait to see her!!

heather said...

ok, i am not a dog person BUT that dog is so stink'in CUTE!