Thursday, January 15, 2009

I wonder how many weeks pregnant I am

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and as I sat waiting to see my doctor I started wondering exactly how many weeks pregnant I am. A couple people have asked this week (the bump is starting to show) and they kinda look at me like I'm dumb when I respond with a blank stare (I can't blame them). I remember when I was pregnant with Addie everyday seemed to inch by and the weeks and months went by so slowly... I never thought I'd make it to week #40. This time around I'm thinking week #40 is going to be here faster than I can imagine. So today, I am officially 17 weeks, 1 day pregnant. Maybe I'll find a countdown to put on my blog to help me remember. I heard the baby's heartbeat today, I haven't felt him/her move much but I'm sure that will be beginning here soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so thrilled for you! 17 weeks! That's almost half way. I agree that it seems to go faster with each pregnancy.

Natalie said...

You should start a post of "you know it's your 5th child when..."

I can only say, "I know it's my 2nd child when: I didn't go to the doctor until I was 13 weeks pregnant (vs. 6 w/Owen), I have 1 belly picture this time (vs. 1 per week w/Owen), I haven't read a preggo book yet (vs. 4 w/Owen)...."and the list goes on. Here's to the next 20-something weeks. :)

Poor non-first children. ;)

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Just think....the 5th child isn't even here yet, what will you do when it is here...you know how they always say that each child we have gets less and less of us...just make a decision now! You will take tons of pictures of "her", videos, etc.! Don't let it happen...although you are entitled, it's not like you don't have anything else to do with four other girls!! Proud of you, almost there!!

The Miners said...

I can't believe you are already 17 weeks! I'm so excited for you to have another bundle of joy!

Stay at Home Mom said...

Wow, 5 kids. I'm amazed. I have my hands full with 2.