Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oregon or BUST!












Josh's parents (a.k.a. Nana & Papa) left today with Audrey, Ellie, and Liv for a week long trip to Oregon. I'm sure I've told you all before how awesome Nana & Papa are. Their destination is Grants Pass, OR where they will attend a family reunion this weekend. The first stop is Sacramento. The girls were beyond excited about this trip. I'm so excited they get to go somewhere and have some fun making summertime memories. Josh's grandparents did vacations with him like this when he was a kid, he has some hilarious stories about the trips they took and things that happened on the way.
The girls have all been amazing troopers the last couple weeks with getting used to having a new baby around. I think I will miss all of Audrey's help, but it might be good for me to realize how much she helps me around here. It will be a little strange only having Grace and Joel around. So if you think about it pray for Nana and Papa, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun. Those are some amazing grandparents, for sure!
Your house is going to sound SO quiet!
What an adventure they'll have.

andrea said...

That has got to be one of the cutest posts ever!!! Where can you find grandparents like that? Where did they come from, seriously???

The Tucker Family said...

I agree with Andrea, where do you find such amazing Grandparents? Can we rent them from you guys? That is so precious! The girls so soooooo happy! We are headed up to Oregon on Tuesday...we will be praying for a safe trip! Enjoy your quiet home! Blessings!

Melissa Ens said...

How exciting! And what a relief it was to get to the writing after all those (adorable) pictures. For a minute there I was afraid you were ALL going on a road trip to OR and I thought you had lost your mind!!! : )