Sunday, June 7, 2009

His Room

Changing table

More road signs to come, my dad is sending them up with my mom.

Josh's dresser from when he was a baby, and some of his old toys (the hook and ladder firetruck, and other trucks on the shelf), can't believe we still had these in a box in the shed, an awesome find!


Baby's crib (thanks Jolinda for passing on the bedding to me).



And an entire closet filled with 0-9 months clothing, thanks Peggy, Jolinda, and everybody that has spoiled us! I haven't bought one item of clothing!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited you showed us! I love seeing decorating. And it looks adorable.

That little guy has a fantastic wardrobe.

I'll be praying for you! His birthday is so close. Seeing pictures of him will be next!

carie said...

Awesome room! You should add that old traffic light from your old Hac. Hts. bedroom in there, it would go perfect! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow :). XOXO

The Tucker Family said...

Soooooo cute! Thank you for posting this! I was eager to see his room! Praying for you all...

Unknown said...

Looks good Laura. It is the same color as Harrison's room!!! Have a easy delivery and I'll call you soon!!!

Peggy

andrea said...

it looks so cute! and i love how on your list this week you wrote, having a baby as if it goes next to doing laundry or the kids last day of school!!!

The Miners said...

I LOVE his room!!! Good luck tomorrow...can't wait to meet him!