Friday, June 5, 2009

Loving this weather

Fresno in June is usually nothing exciting, it's hot and miserable. But the last few days have been incredible, today was in the 70's, breezy, and last night we had another amazing thunder/lightning storm. I just want everybody to know how grateful I am for the break in hot weather, my very pregnant body is so happy. I've lived in Fresno for 14 years (wow!), and I do think I have acclimated to the warm weather, but some days I just long for those cool Santa Ana breezes and cool evenings I grew up with in Hacienda Heights. Here's to hopefully another week of mild temperatures and a happy pregnant lady (4 more days!).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, do stay happy these next four days. Glad you get the gift of nice weather!

andrea said...

I know! This weather is great! I am loving it too. Just Sunday and Monday to go and the first little baby BOY Wilkinson will be here! Can't wait to meet him!