Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Wilkinson boys: Josh's dad, Josh's grandpa, Joel, and Josh

My dad, Joel, and me

Josh, Joel, and Josh's dad

Josh and the kids.

Ellie lost her second tooth today.

My Father's Day present to Josh.

Swimming in the pool at Grandma and Grandpa's hotel.

More swimming.
We had a nice relaxing Father's Day. My mom and dad were in town, and Josh's parents came to visit so we both got to spend the day with our dads. Here are some pictures of the highlights...







2 comments:

carie said...

I L O V E the one of you and Joel and your dad :) Your dad is such a great guy!

Unknown said...

I remember thinking you and Josh had the neatest families. LOVE the pictures of everybody. Especially the four generations with Josh and the men of his family. Wow.

Glad you all got together.