Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Parties

Showing off her bonnet.

Ellie and me at her party in k-1.

In the pot of gold, I would like to find... "jewelry and candy."


Alexis, Audrey, and Haley


Ellie, me, and Audrey at Audrey's party.


What a BIG smile!

Today was the day of parties....Ellie's class celebrated with a parade thru all the classrooms (showing off their spring bonnets/hats), an egg hunt, and a party this morning. Audrey's class played games outside, then a party, and then an egg hunt this afternoon. It was fun, but Audrey did have a meltdown during the egg hunt, I'll spare you the details, but egg hunts DO NOT bring out the best in my oldest child. Looking forward to spring break and the rest it will bring.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

i have the prettiest nieces in all the world.

Lesley said...

Oh yeah..I think it is such a great thing that you go to the girls classrooms, I hope they have good memories of it later on.

Ruby said...

Hey Laura,
Hope you are ok - sounds like quite a week. Enjoy the "rest" during the break! Our new house is 2 doors down from Melissa Ens'. We didn't plan it that way, but love the size of the lot and house (and price!) Looking forward to seeing you at book group again. I have baby boy clothes if you would like them. Let me know.
- Sarah

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

I agree...they are all so pretty!! I know exactly what meltdowns are like....I have one who tends to do that alllll the time!! Aren't we lucky??!!!

Unknown said...

Whenever you post pics of your visits to the girls' classes, it looks SO fun. Sorry about the meltdown!