Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dream Dinners and Cupcakes

I have to brag about two of my favorite places....

This morning I went to Dream Dinners....have you been? If you haven't, you have to try this... I won't go into too much detail but you can check it out at www.dreamdinners.com. I assembled 12 main dishes in about an hour and a half, while chatting and laughing with Heather and Natalie. Got home, stuffed my garage freezer with all my meals and now I feel some serious freedom from my mundane meal planning. Are you sick of trying to think of stuff for dinner or trying to prepare a meal with children hanging from your legs? This is a wonderful solution!

After Dream Dinners we headed to Cupcakes (Herndon/Cedar) to try one of their yummy cupcakes. I choose vanilla with sprinkles (must be the kid in me), it was so good! If you live in Fresno you have to try this place.

2 comments:

andrea said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! I really have got to try it sometime...maybe when this new baby is due! Too bad there's not a website for that cupcake place, it sounds delicious!

Unknown said...

I've never tried the place, but it really does sound so worth it...

I could go for a cupcake right about now. Yummy!