Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick Post

It's been over a week since my last post...
Ellie was sick one day last week, she threw up once (all over the couch and it's cushions, yuck!) and felt punky the next day too.
I kept Audrey home from school today, she had a slight fever and complanied of a headache.
Grace has a fever this evening, gave her dinner, a bath, and some ibuprofen and put her to bed.
Olivia, so far so good.
Josh is having dinner with a friend and probably drinking some tasty wine, good for him!
I'm good, 32 weeks and counting, my belly is sticking out of all my clothes and my arm fat is driving me crazy, but what can I say? I'm still sleeping well and my back isn't hurting...I have a million (make that 2 million) things to do before this baby arrives, but my energy level is waining. I'm sure it'll all get done right? Never underestimate the power of a nesting mother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, my friend. Your energy and optimism is an inspiration. I'll pray for you especially today knowing what a week you've had. Wish I could give you and your 32-week belly a hug.