Sunday, November 16, 2008

Have you started your Christmas shopping?

It's the middle of November and I'm sad to say I have not done ANY Christmas shopping. I dream of being this put together mom of four who has it all done by Halloween but that is simply a dream because I have never done that and probably never will. I made the list of who we need to buy for, but that's as far as I've gotten. I'm thinking you will all make me feel better by telling me you haven't started either or I will sink into a depression when you all tell me you're finished and it's all wrapped ready to go. Don't worry I can handle it!

7 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

Girl I haven't started mine yet! Normally I start while we are in Oregon for Thanksgiving or the week we get back! Girl you take your time! You are an awesome mommy to 4 and a wonderful wife to Josh! You get it done when you can! Blessings!

Unknown said...

You're not alone. Not only have I not started shopping, I don't even know what I'm going to buy. I have a friend who finishes in August every year. I hate her.
My only real goal (other than finishing before Christmas Eve) is to have my nieces' gifts bought and wrapped by Thanksgiving so my brother can take them home from his visit here. Last year I paid close to $50. for last-minute shipping for them. Dumb.

andrea said...

At least you have a list. Why does it have to be so hard? Giving is so fun, but the pressure sure takes the fun out of it!!! By the way, are any of you notified when someone publishes a comment. It won't send um to me anymore!

heather said...

I bought one gift and now I have changed my mind so I have to take it back. See what happens when you try to be on the ball? :) The issue we have is that we ASK each person what they want and they usually "don't know" until Dec. 22!

The Miners said...

Well I have THOUGHT about Christmas Shopping, does that count??

Liege said...

Girl, I didn't even think about it until you mentioned it right now!

Melissa Ens said...

I don't even have a list, either. BUT I did purchase something online for Lowell today... because he sent me a link to it last week.

Sigh... sad, huh? I'm just glad they weren't sold out and that the sale price hadn't ended!!! : )