Monday, February 9, 2009

Tuesday Tag

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

  • Job sharing
  • Attending Mountain View Community Church
  • Buying a used mini van
  • Getting used to having two children
  • Living in Clovis

5 Things on my to-do list today
  • Laundry
  • Take Josh's shirts to the cleaners
  • Call to make an appointment to have my carpets cleaned
  • Help in Ellie's classroom
  • Make dinner
5 Things I would do with a million dollars

  • Save some
  • Give some away
  • Spend some on a dreamy vacation
5 Places I have lived
  • Hacienda heights, California
  • La Mirada, California
  • Clovis, California
  • Fresno, California
5 jobs I have held
  • Mimi's Cafe
  • Blockbuster Video
  • CNA
  • teacher
  • mommy

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years

  • run a half marathon
  • blogging
  • helping with a ministry to young mom's

5 people I tag

  • Teri
  • Heather
  • Nicole
  • Natalie
  • Liege

5 comments:

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Okay! I will do it....watch for my post my friend!

Natalie said...

2 kids! Don't you laugh now? But seriously, I am worried about the transition for me, so don't let me slide off the deep end this summer trying to juggle 2 kiddos.

Lesley said...

you only listed 4 places you've lived...i can't believe you said 'dreamy'

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I did it - but called it "For Laura".