Thursday, September 2, 2010

2 days til the Disneyland Half-Marathon

Well it's almost here....Sunday I'm running the Disneyland half-marathon. I promise lots of pictures and a summary of my experience. I ran a half-marathon in San Francisco in 2000. I had no babies and was working full-time. A lot has changed in the last ten years....but I actually think I'm in better shape now than I was back then. We will see. Wonder what my next adventure will be? I think I'm going to try to convince Josh to run a 10k with me in October, running together seems romantic :)

3 comments:

The Garud's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Garud's said...

You are an amazing woman. Can't wait to hear about your experience.

Unknown said...

How EXCITING!!! Do tell us all about it afterward.
Kevin and I will do our first run together in October. Not sure I'm thinking it will be romantic, you'll have to tell me what your thoughts are once you do it.