Friday, November 20, 2009

My birthday

Audrey
Olivia
Ellie, grrrr!

Grace



The girls and all my presents




Ellie and Addie acting silly in the double stroller.





I had a birthday last week. I turned 34 and spent the weeks leading up to my birthday in and out of the chiropractor and vein doctor offices. 34 felt significant because my body is proving it's not as strong as it once was. Oh well, we all get old, I'm feeling better and have vowed to try my best to take care of myself not just because I hate going to the doctor but because I have 5 small people who really need me (and one big person). I had a good birthday, Josh and Addie cooked me a fabulous dinner (filet and shrimp) and we had a quiet (not really) evening at home. The girls bought me new gym clothes, Josh framed some new family photos for me. It was a good day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Laura!
I wouldn't say going to a vein doctor sounds real fun, but the dinner and presents make up for it.

carie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carie said...

I'm glad you had a great day, you totally deserve it. I hope that you got my birthday card :)

Sweety Trisa said...

Happy birthday Laura