Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall decorating

I'm not all that good at decorating, but here are a couple projects I did this last month to get ready for fall... a berry wreath hanging from a mirror

not a fall decoration but a crafty little way to dress up a kid's present, we rarely buy cards anymore

Grace's b-day sign I made for her on a friend's cricut machine. I will use this for all my girls b-days, I hang it over the fireplace and when they wake up and see it they get so excited!


I did this using scrapbook paper and huge letters made on the cricut and 3 old frames that were just lying around my house. I loved the way it turned out.



BOO


2 comments:

heather said...

Your house looks so festive! I especially love the "boo" frames....very cute!

Unknown said...

I love the Boo frames! Gotta love Cricuts.
I think you must be very good at decorating, contrary to what you said.