Tuesday, September 1, 2009

weekend trip

We spent the weekend in southern CA visiting my parents and my brother and sister. We had fun, although it was super hot. Here are some pics from the weekend...
Swimming at Uncle Stan's
Isn't she patriotic?

My sis and Goose

My sis, Lesley

My bro, Kevin

Ellie is happy to be visiting Grandma & Grandpa

Ready to go to the Angels game.

A quick pic before the game (the girls stayed w

Our rally monkey

Ellie showing off the scarf my mom made for her.

Grace and me hanging on the couch

The aftermath of a popsicle.

Audrey and Lesley

Joel, he is getting so big

Driving to southern CA (yes, we took Scout with us)

Big smiles from Liv in the back seat


3 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

Adorable pics! Joel is so CUTE! Glad you guys got away and had fun!

andrea said...

How fun! Little Gracie and Joel are getting so big! I am glad you had a good time away! Seriously though, Scout? What in the world?

Unknown said...

Joel is adorable. What a fun trip!