Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Happenings

September finally brought us some cooler weather. The cool temps waited til the very end of the month to arrive, but they have arrived and that's all that matters.

We spent September getting back into the school + one more baby routine. It has gone pretty good.

This month 2 friends had babies and holding their babies I realized how big Joel is getting. He is cooing, smiling, and giggling. He has settled into his own routine and started sleeping thru the night months ago. He is an easy baby for the most part, it's just juggling one more plus keeping up with all the girls that leaves me frazzeled some days.

The laundry overload is a constant, I even included a picture.

I've enjoyed getting back to the gym, and I've found exercising really seems to help with my stress, productivity, and my patience.

The big girls ran their jog-a-thon this month. Ellie was so excited to call our family and get pledges, she is really good at asking for money. In the end, Ellie ran 7 laps, and Addie ran 9. Ellie earned $129, Ad earned $132 for the school. Audrey's class was the top class (in donations) in the school so they won a Bounce U party for the class in Oct. Exciting stuff! Here are a few pics I took this month:

Joel at 16 weeks. Today he rolled over for the first time (back to tummy).





Laundry, laundry, laundry all over my bed



Grace taking a quick bath in the sink.




Audrey

Haley and Audrey

Ellie getting ready to run with her class

Ellie










6 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

Adorable pics! Love the laundry! Miss you girl...glad things are going well...

Unknown said...

That boy is mighty handsome!
All I can say about laundry is that it sucks.
Yay for cooler weather!

Natalie said...

I had to type fast to transcribe Owen's message to you.


"Mom, this is the message I want to say to them. Wilkinsons, it's me, Owen Arnold. I want you to come to Texas. And do you want to come to Texas, Fort Worth? We are at Sushi's house but we are going to the new apartment. Do you know how to get to Sushi's and Opa's house? And to our apartment too?"

Missing you all (and Olivia...no pics of wild thang?)!

Tucker's St. Bernard's said...

Okay.....time for our little hang out night!! Miss those girls....and my sweet little guy Joel!! Love those Wilkinsons....even Josh!!!

andrea said...

Those are some cute pictures! LAUNDRY just SUCKS! I had a hard time getting it all done when I just worked full time and it was just Matt and I. Now, with five of us, I don't stand a chance! I don't know how anyone would do it with a family of seven!!! Don't be too hard on yourself, I bet many people with seven feel the same way you do!!! You are doing a great job being a mommy of 5 and a wife of ONE! (thank god) What if we had to have more than one husband!?!?

Kathy said...

Enjoyed the updates and pics. The pics of Joel bring me back -- he's a beautiful baby (handsome)! Your laundry at least hangs out on your bed. Mine is all over the dining rm. table for all to see. :) Wish I had an elevator and one of those rolling carts the hotel cleaning ladies use -- and I'm just a family of 4! :)