Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My birthday....the big 35!

I turned 35, wow, that's halfway to 70! My birthday was perfect. My family brought me panera pastries and coffee in bed, I had lunch with sweet friends, and I had dinner at my favorite place in the whole world...in-n-out. I got new pajamas, a crock pot, and laser hair removal (that may be too much information). My pjs are warm and flannel, my crock pot is still in the box but I'm excited about the huge amount of roast, soup, and pulled pork I can make in that thing, but my hairless armpits are really the most exciting gift of all! Josh wrapped up an empty razor box and Liv gave it to me and screamed, "You'll never have to shave again!" Here's to 35 and hairless armpits :)

2 comments:

ooshela said...

Hairless armpits is definitely one of the best gifts I've heard of. :) Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

What a great celebration! Happy 35!