Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010

Not sure where March went, but it's April now. Easter has come and gone. Blogging has taken a back burner to life, children, facebook, laundry, and everything else I'm doing...
I think everyone is sorta smiling :)

Grace posing in front of her playhouse at Nana & Papa's


Family pic, not such a good one, but show's how diificult it is to get everyone happy for a shot.


Papa and Joel swinging



Olivia




Josh, Joel, Pops, Papa (4 generations of Wilkinsons)



Josh, Joel, Papa (not sure what that look on Josh's face means)





3 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovin' Joel's new hairdo, and, of course, lovin' y'all from afar.

Unknown said...

I know I always say the same thing, but you really are all dang adorable. Maybe I shouldn't say Josh is adorable. Kevin wouldn't want to be called adorable. Josh is hot. And you are hot. One day, Joel will be hot. I shoulda just said you Wilkinsons are all hot!

I love the four generations photo - that is priceless.

andrea said...

Your family pictures are great! Now back to keeping your blog, you facebook junkie!!!