Monday, May 18, 2009

Day trip to Yosemite












We spent the day in Yosemite, some highlights of the trip were:

  • Nobody got carsick
  • It was significantly cooler there than in Fresno (quite of bit of snow on the ground still), it even rained (with some thunder and lightning)
  • Half Dome and all the falls were even more amazing than the last time I saw them
  • Realizing Half Dome isn't THAT big compared to my pregnant body
  • We saw a deer
  • Realizing I'm extremely paranoid (I'm blaming it on raging pregnancy hormones and very steep cliffs)
  • My soul feels refreshed after taking in His amazing creation


Olivia's favorite thing to say on this trip: "Can we go home now?"
Ellie's....."I really want to climb that mountain." (as she pointed to Half Dome)
Audrey's....."I don't ever want to leave."
Grace....."Hi." (she talks to any stranger that will look at her)

4 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

So cute! What amazing pics! Glad you guys got away! You look awesome by the way... Blessings!

andrea said...

How fun! You guys are such a cute family!!! It looked beautiful up there! Glad to hear there was snow around and that the weather was nice. I was thinking it would be so hot, but I forgot, its the mountains!!!

heather said...

What great pictures! Some of them made me a little nervous though! Grace's expressions crack me up!

JohnnaB said...

I was extremely paranoid just looking at the pictures! You are a brave woman! Great pics though!